1. Information on prizes and how to enter Kildarius Pty Ltd trading as John Patrick Prestige Cars/Port-Folio competition form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
2. By entering Kildarius Pty Ltd trading as John Patrick Prestige Cars/Port-Folio competition, entrants accept the stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry to Kildarius Pty Ltd trading as John Patrick Prestige Cars/Port-Folio competition are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
4. To enter Kildarius Pty Ltd trading as John Patrick Prestige Cars/Port-Folio competition, entrants must answer the competition question and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of business, 12pm EST June 1st, 2018.
5. The Prize winner of Kildarius Pty Ltd trading as John Patrick Prestige Cars/Port-Folio competition is selected at 169 Hastings River Dr, Port Macquarie, NSW, 2444 on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by phone or email within 5 business days of selection and may be announced in an upcoming issue of the respective publication/business and/or the business/publication's website/social media.
6. The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
8. The driver of the Peugeot 3008 must be 25 years and over.
9. The Peugeot 3008 must be picked up picked up and dropped off between business hours 9am - 5pm, Mon - Fri at John Patrick Prestige Cars, 169 Hastings River Dr, Port Macquarie, NSW, 2444.
10. The driver must hold a full Drivers License and sign/fill out John Patrick Prestige Cars Test Drive form upon the Dealerships request.
11. The Peugeot 3008 is only to be driven in Port Macquarie area with a 500 km limit.
12. All vouchers are valid for 6 months, from June 1st, 2018 - Dec 1st, 2019.
13. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
15. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
18. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
19. The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
20. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
21. All entries become the property of Kildarius Pty Ltd trading as John Patrick Prestige Cars. As such, Kildarius Pty Ltd trading as John Patrick Prestige Cars is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
22. For all alcohol prizes: Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over (excluding residents of Northern Territory). No more than 20 litres of alcohol will be won by New South Wales residents. Once 20 litres of alcohol has been won by New South Wales residents, cash will be awarded in lieu of the remaining alcohol prize. The Promoter will require winners to provide proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion. The Promoter encourages consumers to drink responsibly. Guidelines are available at http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm
23. During the entire duration of the travel prizes, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age unless otherwise stated. The winner (and his/her companion). Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
24. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
25. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
26. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.