JOHN PATRICK PRESTIGE CAR TENT/MARQUEE HIRE
Hire one from us, it’s free.
Tent hire is free. Terms and conditions apply.
A $200 refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. Terms and conditions apply.
Hirer shall return hired equipment (including ALL pegs) to JPPC in a thoroughly clean condition. If hired equipment is not cleaned the $200 deposit will not be refunded.
You are welcome to share images of our tent on any form of media – brochures, website, social media etc. Pick up hours are Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 3:30pm. Tent pick up and drop off must be within these hours. The tent and all other items are to be returned no longer than 3 days after your event. We recommend 2 people come and pick up the marquee as it is rather heavy. Marquee Size. JPPC Pop Up Tent: 3m x 6m Suzuki Marquee
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE:
- Hire Conditions as per John Patrick Prestige Cars (JPPC), which conditions the hirer is deemed to have read and understood.
- Ownership of Property, in hired equipment, shall remain with JPPC and shall not pass, nor shall it be deemed to pass, to hirer in any circumstances whatsoever.
- JPPC has no obligation whatsoever to insure hired equipment.
- A refundable $200 deposit is to be made at the time of hire. Should JPPC tent hire terms and conditions not be met the deposit will not be refunded.
- Hirer shall be responsible for the security of hired equipment whilst it is in hirer’s possession or control. Hirer shall indemnify, and keep indemnified, JPPC against all loss and damage to hired equipment occurring during the period of hire as a result of not securing the equipment.
- Hirer shall return hired equipment (including ALL pegs) to JPPC in thoroughly clean condition. If hired equipment is not so cleaned the $200 deposit will not be refunded.
- Hirer shall return hired equipment to JPPC in as good condition and repair as at date hiring commenced. Should the hirer fail to do so, the hirer shall be responsible for all costs incurred by JPPC in making good, or replacing, the equipment.
- JPPC hereby puts the hirer on notice that paper, dyes and other material, used in manufacturing paper streamers, permanently damage the material used in manufacturing marquees. In particular, dyes run from streamer material into marquee material causing permanent staining. Thereby the marquees are so damaged as to render them unfit for further use. Marquees and other similar hired equipment damaged in that way will be regarded by JPPC as irreparably damaged, with the hirer being responsible for damage as per Clause 6 above.
- Hirer will not use or operate, or suffer to be used or operated, any bar-b-que or spit or open flame or other cooking device in, or close to, any marquee hired from JPPC.
- JPPC shall not be liable for any loss or damage (whether or not to personal property) howsoever arising from use of hired equipment during period of hire. It is the intent of JPPC, and hirer, that hirer shall indemnify JPPC and shall keep JPPC indemnified. The hirer promises to do so, against all and any such liability in respect of damages and costs and charges and expenses in respect thereof.
- Hirer agrees that JPPC can use any photographs and images of their event for promotional purposes including brochures, newsletter, manual, report, website or other media, and such use may include Hirer’s name or other Intellectual Property as it appears in the materials.
- JPPC shall be at liberty to remove or recover or retrieve hired equipment at any time, before, during and after period of hire. JPPC shall be at liberty to terminate hire at any time, before, during and after period of hire.
- Payment is required upon receipt of goods, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- If any provision of this hire agreement is held invalid, irrevocable or illegal for any reason then that provision will be deemed deleted and this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.